Sunday, November 30, 2008

BONNI BAKES RE-OPENS FOR LUNCH

After considering and rejecting "What to do with the rest of my life, plans A-R", I've come up with a new concept that I think will delight you, free-up my time, improve Bradenton's unhealthy boring lunch options and introduce a lot of people to The Village of the Arts.

I've decided to re-open BONNI BAKES for lunch 11-2 Tues-Sat with a little help from my friends. Each day another chef/caterer will lovingly present a menu of their specialties in our charming 1910 bungalow. Imaginative food made from scratch, with fresh natural ingredients, representing a variety of cuisines. This is Nirvana if you're bored with the same old...same old lunch options, or have Multiple-Personality Disorder. Since most of the chefs are also caterers, it's a great way to sample their fare if you're planning a party, business event or just need a private chef.

But this is only the beginning. In the weeks to come we'll be expanding the use of this cozy building to launch anything food related: evening parties, cooking & baking lessons, outdoor brunch, catering, kid's parties, meetings, wine tastings and private events.
I love it!!! What a wonderful opportunity to have fun, share and learn in a stress-free nurturing environment. Talking about sharing, during the ArtWalks Friday 12/5 (6-9pm) & Saturday 12/6 (11am-4pm) I need your help decorating holiday cookies which will be donated to a local charity. Last month we were able to deliver 52 fabulous cookies to Hope Family Services, including Batman, Robin and Santa. I'm sure we can do better this month. Stop by and share some love (all ages welcome) for a few minutes, you'll feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment